- Location Norwich
- Job Type Permanent
- Salary Negotiable
- Reference BBBH121591_1673007204
As a Yard Person Assistant working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and control of materials in a busy Yard and will be able to take initiative.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Loading and unloading of stores from vehicles. Using a forklift, pallet truck or by hand
- Stock control
- Issuing and recording stores out to teams daily.
- Maintaining stock levels and highlighting low levels.
- Liaise with office team for orders.
You will need:
- Experience of working in a stores/yard environment
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.