Back to all jobs
Yards/Store person - Manager
Yard Person - Manager
Locations: Bury St Edmunds
Full Time | Permanent
As a Yard Person working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and control of materials in a busy Yard.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Loading and unloading of stores from vehicles. Using a forklift, pallet truck or by hand
- Stock control
- Issuing and recording stores out to teams daily.
- Maintaining stock levels and highlighting low levels.
- Liaise with office team for orders.
- Management of bulk material, i.e., sand and stone
- Management of yard and all materials.
- Will need to carry out letter drops to residents.
- Will need to be available to transport stores or material to site
- Will be required to clean down sites using towable water bowser
You will need:
- Experience of working in a stores/yard environment
- In date FLT licence to be held
- 5-ton licence to be held
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving
Apply now and help bring Britain up to speed!