We are thrilled to offer the opportunity to join Oakway in partnership with CityFibre as a Yard Operative working at the Launceston depot . As a Yard Operative will be responsible for the management and control of materials in a busy Yard paying between £120-£150 per day self employed
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Loading and unloading of stores from vehicles. Using a forklift, pallet truck or by hand
- Issuing and recording stores out to teams daily.
- Maintaining stock levels and highlighting low levels.
- Liaise with office team for orders.
- Management of bulk material, i.e., sand and stone
- Management of yard and all materials.
- Will need to carry out letter drops to residents.
- Will need to be available to transport stores or material to site
- Will be required to clean down sites using towable water bowser
You will need:
- Experience of working in a stores/yard environment
- In date FLT licence to be held
- 5-ton licence to be held
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
Oakway Ltd are a family-owned business operating in the Plymouth and Launceston area, offering both skilled and new to industry individuals the chance to join a company who truly value their employees. Not only do they offer competitive salaries with a variety of great company benefits, but they invest and support the development of all their employees meaning they offer careers not just jobs.
if you're looking for new opportunity with a fantastic company please apply now!!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.