Back to all jobs
Lanes Infrastructure are looking for a Yard Manager to join their team in Brighton. In your role as Yard Manager you will be managing the operations of the yard and all personnel. Ensuring yard personnel adhere to policies and ensuring the yard is maintained to a high standard.
- Ensuring all equipment is clean and in working order at all times
- Ensuring yard personnel and visitors are compliant with HSE requirements
- Providing and maintaining full written weekly reports as required under current legislation
- Responsible for the tidiness of the site at all times
- Liaising with HR on any disciplinary, performance or recruitment issues
You will need:
- Full UK driver's licence
- Previous Yard experience
- Previous management experience in a yard environment
- Forklift Licences
If you are looking for a new opportunity and have yard management experience then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.