Lanes Infrastructure have an excellent opportunity for a yard manager to join the team in Hastings. As a yard manager you will be managing the operations of the yard and all personnel. Ensuring yard personnel adhere to policies on timekeeping, sickness reporting and any other relevant procedures.
- Ensuring all equipment is clean and in working order at all times
- Ensuring yard personnel and visitors are compliant with HSE requirements
- Providing and maintaining full written weekly reports as required under current legislation
- Responsible for the tidiness of the site at all times
- Liaising with HR on any disciplinary, performance or recruitment issues
You will need:
- Full UK driver's licence
- Previous Yard experience
- Previous management experience in a yard environment
At Lanes infrastructure their strength is the people and systems. They set themselves out to be at the forefront of innovation due to the investments they make. What sets them apart from others is the focus on safety, quality, and fulfilment of promises. Putting their people and the public at the front of everything they do.
If this role is for you or you would like to know more then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.