Lanes are looking for a white top reinstatement supervisor to work on their site in Henfield.
As a white top reinstatement supervisor your main role will be to carry out to a high standard of safety and quality of the reinstatement's sites, using modular and cementitious specific materials, while complying with all applicable legislation and regulations.
- Deliver to site modular and cementitious materials and use these materials for re-surfacing to the required specification
- Complete allocated work(s) and work records within the planned timescales to the standard of Safety and Quality
- Liaise with the planning/management team throughout the working day to facilitate the completion of planned tasks.
- Ensure images are captured, using a company device, at each stage of the task from site arrival through to departure
- Identify and report all defects or damage to site or property
You will need
- NRSWA Ticket
- Full UK drivers Licence
- Manual handling and working at height awareness
- Supervisor experience
- Previous experience in leading gangs in similar roles.
If this role interest you or you would like to know more please apply now!