Lanes Infrastructure are looking for experienced transport supervisors to join the team in Hastings.Transport coordinators are responsible for managing the execution and direction of all transportation matters within the area of operation. This includes organising schedules, ensuring that vehicles and plant are safe and meet legal requirements, and making sure that drivers are aware of their duties. Coaching and education of drivers. Promotion of a safe culture. General Knowledge of the Civils Industry. Working with all the teams in Lanes I, HSQE, Contract Managers, Directors
- Ensuring and producing schedules so that all vehicles and large plant attend MOTs, Tacho calibration, PMIs and any other inspections as required
- Ensuring all vehicle and large plant are in a safe and road worthy condition, in line with legislation and Operators license obligations
- Completion of reporting required by the Transport Manager/Management team (Vehicle Status, etc)
- Calibration of Cameras on Samsara
- Deputising for the Transport Manager or Transport Administrator
You will need:
- CAT B licence
- Fleet Supervision
- Vehicle maintenance experience
- Civils experience
If you would like to know more or have the skills then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.