Are you an experienced transport manager? GCU utilities in Aberdeen are looking for a transport manager to join their team. The successful candidate will have the energy and drive to affect both incremental changes in our processes and team behaviours in line with legislation, best practice, and continual improvement, leading the large and varied fleet of specialist Civil Excavation/Welfare Vans, 7.5 Tonne Tipper tarmac specification Trucks, Hot Boxes, Grab vehicles along with support vehicles and associated equipment/plant.
- Develop a Transport reporting system, that reports on Fleet make up and details, Incidents, VOR, compliance attendance, Eyesight testing and Penalty charge notices.
- Show a continual reduction of VOR.
- Effective scheduling of vehicle servicing, MOT, and PM I's.
- Delivering driver behaviour coaching via Samsara and show continued improvement.
- Proactive vehicle incident initiatives to reduce vehicle incident rates and severity.
You will need:
- Managers CPC
- Full UK Driver Licence
- Vehicle maintenance experience
- HGV compliance experience
If you have the skills and looking for a new exciting opportunity to progress and should this position be of interest, apply now or get in touch for more details.