Lanes infrastructure are looking for a Transport administrator to work with them in Partnership with City Fibre. The transport administrator is responsible for the administration around the compliance of our fleet operations. This includes organising schedules for our fleet, drivers and plant to keep them compliant. Promotion of a safe culture. Working with all the teams in Lanes I, HSQE, Contract Managers, Directors.
- Ensuring all vehicle and large plant are in a safe and road worthy condition, in line with legislation and Operators license obligations
- Ensuring and producing trackers showing all drivers have in date Drivers CPC, Driving License Photo cards and Tachograph cards
- Samsara user and driver administration
- Tagging of vehicles on Samsara
- Calibration of Cameras on Samsara
You Will need
- Vehicle Maintenance Experience
- IT Skills
- Cat B Driving License
At Lanes Infrastructure nothing is more important than the health, safety and welfare of our people. We are one of the UK's fastest growing telecoms infrastructure provider, with a projected turnover in excess of £250 million, over 370 people and a network work branches across the South East.
Should this position be of interest, apply now or get in touch for more details.