As a Trainee Traffic Management Operative, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK. Within your new role you will be involved in the installation, maintenance and removal of temporary traffic management equipment.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Installing, maintaining, and removing temporary traffic management equipment.
- Ensuring health and safety procedures are adhered to.
- Ensuring an effective and efficient service is provided.
- Complying with Traffic Management plans.
- Effectively managing workload.
You will need:
- Interest in Traffic Management operations.
- A full UK driving license.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent man management skills.
Apply now and help to connect mankind to the digital era!