Lanes are looking for a Trainee health and safety advisor to join their team in Chatham. The role of the HSQE team is to provide safety advise to the various departments of Lanes Infrastructure.
- Developing and delivering tool box talks
- Completing weekly on-site inspections to a number of utility sites across your respective area
- Dealing with any near misses, Utility strikes and injuries that may occur
- Completing a legal compliance audit on your respective depot (bi annually)
- General Duties
You will need:
- Must have a full UK driving license
- Must be looking achieve NEBOSH in the next 12 months.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Health and safety experience(Desirable)
At Lanes nothing is more important than the health, safety and welfare of our people. We are one of the UK's fastest growing telecoms infrastructure provider, with a projected turnover in excess of £250 million, over 370 people and a network work branches across the South East.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.