As a Traffic Manager, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK. Within your new role as a Traffic Manager you will be required to lead in the creation of a new in house Traffic Management operation within the Utilities Division of a rapidly growing Build Partner. This is a multifaceted role which will include setting up and running the new Traffic Management operation and have the potential to be involved with new business development.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Leading a team within the Traffic Management division.
- Leading and coordinating campaigns from initial planning to delivery.
- Monitoring and reviewing operational performance, taking timely action to address issues.
- Adherence to NRSWA codes of practice.
- Ensuring health and safety procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure an effective and efficient service is provided.
- Complying with Traffic Management plans.
- Effectively managing workload.
You will need:
- Experience within Traffic Management operations.
- A full UK driving license.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent man management skills.
- Qualified units 12 A/B/C/D.
Apply now and help to connect mankind to the digital era!
Carbon60 is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Carbon60 is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.