As a Traffic Management Operative, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK. Within your new role as a Traffic Management Operative, you will be involved in the installation, maintenance and removal of temporary traffic management equipment.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Installing, maintaining, and removing temporary traffic management equipment
- Adherence to NRSWA codes of practice.
- Ensuring health and safety procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure an effective and efficient service is provided.
- Complying with Traffic Management plans.
- Effectively managing workload.
You will need:
- Experience within Traffic Management operations.
- Minimum of M1-M2 but ideally M5
- Experience in 12D
- A full UK driving license.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent man management skills.
Apply now and help to connect mankind to the digital era!