Back to all jobs
Traffic Management Operative
GCU Utilities are looking for an experience Traffic Management Operative to join their team in Glasgow. As a Traffic Management Operative, you will be involved in the installation, maintenance and removal of temporary traffic management equipment.
- Assist in the implementation of Temporary Traffic Management Plans on multiple sites.
- To liaise and work with other staff to ensure all equipment is prepared and available for use in line with the planning and work programme schedules.
- Installing, maintaining and removal of Temporary Traffic Management equipment such as cones, signs, frames, sandbags, and traffic lights on both high and low-speed roads.
- Ensure all equipment is used and positioned correctly according to TM Plans (e.g. do not block junction visibility with signs, do not obstruct view of other signs).
- Comply with Company Traffic Management Policies and the National Highways Sector Scheme.
You will need:
- Lantra Approved 12D M1 & M2 Qualifications essential.
- Driving Licence Essential.
- Previous Experience in multi site works is an advantage but not essential.
- Previous Traffic Management Operative experience
Should this position be of interest, apply now or get in touch for more details.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.