Would you like to work on the City Fibre contract with our Build Partner GCU in Glasgow? They are looking for Traffic Management Operatives.
Within your new role as a Traffic Management Operative, you will be involved in the installation, maintenance and removal of temporary traffic management equipment.
The key responsibilities of the role would be
- Assist in the implementation of Temporary Traffic Management Plans on multiple sites.
- To liaise and work with other staff to ensure all equipment is prepared and available for use in line with the planning and work programme schedules.
- Installing, maintaining and removal of Temporary Traffic Management equipment such as cones, signs, frames, sandbags, and traffic lights on both high and low-speed roads.
- Ensure all equipment is used and positioned correctly according to TM Plans (e.g. do not block junction visibility with signs, do not obstruct view of other signs).
- Comply with Company Traffic Management Policies and the National Highways Sector Scheme.
You Must Have
- Lantra Approved 12D M1 & M2 Qualifications essential.
- Driving Licence Essential.
- Other certifications, eg NHSS, CPC, HGV, is an advantage but not essential
- Previous Experience in multi site works is an advantage but not essential.
GCU are a specialised contractor that offers a full suite of services to several key sectors including Utilities, Telecommunications, Civil Engineering and Traffic Management. With offices and projects across the UK, GCU work collaboratively with clients to deliver projects from inception to completion, producing high-end results while maintaining excellent safety standards.
Should this position be of interest, apply now or get in touch for more details.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.