Would you like to work on the City Fibre contract with our Build Partner GCU in Inverness? They have a new role for a Traffic Management Operative.
Within your role as a Traffic Management Operative, you will be involved in the installation, maintenance and removal of temporary traffic management equipment.
The key responsibilities of the role would be
- Assist in the implementation of Temporary Traffic Management Plans on multiple sites.
- To liaise and work with other staff to ensure all equipment is prepared and available for use in line with the planning and work programme schedules.
- Installing, maintaining and removal of Temporary Traffic Management equipment such as cones, signs, frames, sandbags, and traffic lights on both high and low-speed roads.
- Ensure all equipment is used and positioned correctly according to TM Plans (e.g. do not block junction visibility with signs, do not obstruct view of other signs).
- Comply with Company Traffic Management Policies and the National Highways Sector Scheme.
You Must Have
- Lantra Approved 12D M1 & M2 Qualifications essential.
- Driving Licence Essential.
- Other certifications, eg NHSS, CPC, HGV, is an advantage but not essential
- Previous Experience in multisite works is an advantage but not essential.
Should this position be of interest, apply now or get in touch for more details.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.