Traffic Management Operative
Salary: £13 p/h
Working hours: 40 per/week
As a Traffic Management Operative, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK. Within your new role as a Traffic Management Operative you will be involved in the installation, maintenance and removal of temporary traffic management equipment.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Installing, maintaining, and removing temporary traffic management equipment
- Adherence to NRSWA codes of practice.
- Ensuring health and safety procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure an effective and efficient service is provided.
- Complying with Traffic Management plans.
- Effectively managing workload.
You will need:
- Experience within Traffic Management operations.
- Minimum of M1-M2 but ideally M5
- Experience in 12D
- A full UK driving license.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent man management skills.
Apply now and help to connect mankind to the digital era!
Carbon60 is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Carbon60 is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.