Who We Are?
Based in Woolhampton, Telelink UK has been providing services to its clients in the UK since 2016. We have extensive expertise in delivering a wide range of innovative services and solutions for fixed and wireless network infrastructure. We improve efficiency for complex projects. Trusted by Vodafone, MBNL, Ericsson and City Fibre we maximize network availability and boost KPIs for our customers. We implement both out-of-the-box solutions and carry out individual work elements to suit our clients' specific requirements. We are proficient at what we do We use in-house resources under internally centralized project management, undertaking on a turnkey basis all activities related to the deployment, modernization, and optimization of both mobile and fixed network infrastructure. Our UK based team consists of more than 80 fully trained and certified employees. We are looking for Quality Manager who will be responsible for the company's quality assurance (QA), quality control (QC) and provide inspections & reports to meet with the company wireless and Fibre projects. The Quality Manager will ensure that all company products and services meet quality standards. The primary responsibilities include understanding customer expectations and needs, outlining quality standards and developing quality control processes. The Quality Manager will monitor and observe the operations deployment to ensure that specifications are being met in line with the clients' standards.
- Understanding customer expectations and contractual requirements.
- Engaging with customers and gathering feedback.
- Acts as a Quality Assurance representative on client and internal briefings and give feedback on current occurring issues.
- Write and update the Quality documentation and check list, including but not limited to Quality Plan for each project.
- Ensure the project SLA and KPI's are being adhered to.
- Developing quality control processes.
- Completing Root Cause Analysis as required
- Proactively analyse data and initiate Quality Improvement Plans.
- Liaises with Project Managers/Supervisors and engineers when reporting issues.
- Mentor and coach the Quality team.
- Chair Quality forums and workshops
- Reporting to the PM's on the quality status and issues of the individual projects.
- Provide regular reporting and suggestions for improvement into Operations.
- Mobilises where necessary to assist with SLA targets.
- Conducts tasks allocated by Line Manager to ensure contractual requirements are fulfilled.
- Reports to Line Manager to arrange individual coaching and development when required.
- Ability to lead the team.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Good organisation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Data analysis and statistical aptitude.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Highly conscientious and diligent.
- Working in a within a team and as standalone.
- Experienced in a Telecoms environment. (Rooftop, Greenfields etc…)
- Clean driving license.
- Experienced Quality Manager and Auditor within the telecoms industry.
- Capable of leading the Quality Team
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrate the knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices and defect management.
Desirable (would be an advantage):
- Six Sigma Black Belt qualification or other equivalent
- Working at Height (Rooftop).
- RF Awareness.
- First Aid (EFAAW).
- Asbestos Awareness.
- Manual Handling.
And We Offer:
- Flexible working where possible
- Full Training Program to support personal growth
- On site car parking
- Excellent Salary + Bonus
- Up to 31 days holiday (11 to be used over the Christmas period and includes bank holidays)
- Hotel + Up to £25/night for overnight business trip food allowance
- Access to Pool vehicle for business trips or Expense Mileage
- Death in service 4 x Annual salary
- Benefit hub and Cash Plan scheme
- Pension plan