Back to all jobs
IQA Elecnor have an exciting opportunity for a technical administrator to join their team in Newcastle. As a technical administrator you will support the Project Managers, support the business unit and work as part of the operational team. A key task will be to review photos and other evidence from various sources and ensure trace ability and produce as built documentation.
- Produce As Built documentation.
- Producing data, reports and whereabouts for clients/as directed by the PM within agreed timescales
- Review photographs and other data and evidence that have been provided by site.
- Assisting in drafting applications for works schemes to third party organisations, such as Highways England, Historic England, Local Authorities, Network Rail.
- To continue to improve on Technical Knowledge and Highways Legislation, with a keenness to learn.
You will need:
- A strong technical background administration background
- Experience of using PDF Xchange and PDF Editor
If you have the skills or would like to know more please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.