Surveyor and Planner
United Living are looking for a surveyor and planner to join their team. As a surveyor and planner you will be responsible for the identification and scoping of fixed line telecommunications works as per the client's requirements. This role is to check, verify and amend as required coordinating with all parties to achieve the agreeable scope.
- Surveying of new schemes to identify risks and construction techniques
- Design producing construction design drawings for schemes, liaise with the client to fulfil their requirements while complying with the technical standards
- Ensuing all planning criteria have been met including CDM regulations
- Coordinate with principle designer and principle contractor
- Liaison with client regarding network requirements
You will need
- Understand fixed line telecoms
- Basic technical knowledge of the telecommunications industry
- Basic Auto cad experience
- Health and safety awareness
- NRSWA awareness
United Living Infrastructure Services is made up of our three subsidiaries, United Living Energy Limited, United Living Water Limited and United Living Fixed Line Telecoms. United Living Energy is a UK gas and energy engineering specialist offering design, build and maintenance on critical national infrastructure for the UK gas asset owners. United Living Water Limited provide a comprehensive range of water infrastructure services covering all aspects of pipeline networks including investigation, design, planning infrastructure maintenance, mains rehabilitation, new connections, metering and repairs. United Living Fixed Line Telecoms provide construction of networks including cabling, splicing and testing on networks.
If you have the skills or would like to know more then apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.