IMS Scotland are looking for a surveyor and planner to join their team in Clydebank. This will be a fantastic opportunity to join a great team. As a surveyor and planner you will be responsible for the identification and scoping of fixed line telecommunications works as per the client's requirements. This role is to check, verify and amend as required coordinating with all parties to achieve the agreeable scope.
- Surveying of new schemes to identify risks and construction techniques
- Design producing construction design drawings for schemes, liaise with the client to fulfil their requirements while complying with the technical standards
- Ensuing all planning criteria have been met including CDM regulations
- Producing construction programmes of the schemes for client and operational requirements
- Identify and coordinate with highway authorities and plan any peritomy requirements
You will need:
- PIA experience
- BT Experience
- Basic Autocad experience
- NRSWA awareness
- Microsoft Project
If you feel this is the right role and right opportunity for you, Please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.