We are thrilled to offer the opportunity to join one of our established Build Partners Kier as a Surveyor in South West Midlands. The role is diverse and would suit someone with a strong work ethic and someone that has the initiative and knowledge of the Fibre Optic Infrastructure and network.
- Understanding and surveying existing network infrastructure.
- Carrying out area surveys to ascertain whether any obstructions will prevent a successful installation.
- Completing survey documentation packs.
- Meeting with clients to resolve any issues.
- Conduct Quality Checks and on site Safety Audits.
- Delivering a consistently high level of customer service when out in the field.
- Work with other departments including project managers and coordinators to build a program of work.
What are we looking for?
- Have a proactive and dynamic approach to an ever-changing environment.
- Well organised and able to prioritise effectively.
- Basic understanding of the contract terms and conditions applicable to their work.
- Ability to liaise effectively with Client Management teams, Streetworks and planning representatives.
- Ability to liaise effectively with Client representatives.
- Awareness and understanding of the Communications Network Installation Specifications
- Driving licence
- experience working on the BT/OR Network.
- Excellent knowledge of FTTP/FTTH/CAT A Planning processes.
This is a great opportunity to join a flourishing company that invest in you, in return for your hard work you will get a competitive salary and a benefits package that you can tailor to suit your need. You will also receive 26 day's annual leave + bank holidays which increases with length of service, a matched pension scheme from 4% - 7.5% depending on your contribution, also Kier provides an employee Share Scheme option (Sharesave and Share Incentive Plan) and many more different benefits.
If you're looking for an exciting new opportunity with a company that invests in you, please apply now to Be a part of kier Focused, Trusted, and collaborative workforce!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.