My client, Telelink, part of CityFibre contract has an opening for an experienced Streetworks Manager based out of our office in Southend-on-Sea, to help projects in the local area.
As Streetworks Manager, you will be responsible running the Streetworks Coordinators along with the Permit Team optimising the effectiveness of the discipline of Streetworks management to deliver proactive solutions that enable smooth transition from planning and design into construction
- Liaison with client and management to make sure that Client satisfaction and safety are at the forefront of every activity
- Maintain and develop relationships with Local Authorities and Clients, as well as liaising with the Streetworks team and project staff to ensure all notices are submitted/ processed within the correct timescales and works carried out in accordance with NRSWA & TMA
- Early liaison with Highways Authorities and Stakeholders to ensure all consents & permission are obtained
- Attendance at HA meetings and pre-start site walks/ meetings in the planning stage of works
- Reviewing the daily notice tracker and keeping project staff up to date with progress of notices & suspensions to enable works to run smoothly
- Hold excellent knowledge of the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991, Traffic Management Act 2004, HAUC Specifications and Street Works Permitting
- Hold a Full Driving Licence
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Flexible working where possible.
- 23 days Holiday
- Hotel + Up to £25/night for overnight business trip food allowance
- Access to Pool vehicle for business trips, expense mileage or company vehicle depending on the role
- Death in service 4 x Annual salary
- Benefit hub and Cash Plan scheme
- Pension Plan - (Employee) Contribution 5%, (Employer) Contribution 3%
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.