- Location Gateshead
- Job Type Permanent
- Salary £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
- Reference BBBH119068_1668595008
GCU are looking for an experience Street works manager to join their team in Gateshead. The successful candidate will be based at the Gateshead depot but expected to travel to GCU utilities other locations.As a Street works Manager you will be working alongside the Delivery Team and taking responsibility for building a structured plan that creates and maintains effective working relationships with the Local Highways Authority to facilitate fibre roll-out while ensuring performance is measured and high standards are always maintained.
- Ensuring all permits are submitted in-line with local requirements for all works on behalf of the company.
- Dealing promptly and effectively with any Street works escalations.
- Identifying key stakeholders in each local authority, proactively building and maintaining those relationships and work collaboratively with other departments.
- Ensuring that data, reports, and presentations are compiled to effectively monitor performance and improvements.
- Responsible for gathering and collating evidence in relation to any challenges received from local authorities in relation to NRSWA and assist in the timely submission of such evidence to the required authority.
You will need:
- NRSWA Supervisor Qualified (Units 10-16).
- Expertise in NRSWA and understanding of applying the regulations.
- Operational and industry experience within Telecoms ideally but will consider candidates from other Utilities.
- Full Driving License.
- Happy to travel
Apply now if you have the skills and would like to join a friendly team!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.