As a Streetworks Manager working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job. Within your role as a Streetworks Manager you will be working alongside the Delivery Team and taking responsibility for building a structured plan that creates and maintains effective working relationships with the Local Highways Authority to facilitate fibre roll-out while ensuring performance is measured and high standards are always maintained.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Responsibility for ensuring our operations comply with all NRSWA, permitting and client reporting.
- Ensuring all permits are submitted in-line with local requirements for all works on behalf of the company.
- Dealing promptly and effectively with any Streetworks escalations.
- Leading your team, setting key objectives and KPI's and driving a high-performance culture.
- Building and maintaining relationships with Local Authorities.
- Identifying key stakeholders in each local authority, proactively building and maintaining those relationships and work collaboratively with other departments.
- Working with the Regional Delivery Teams to ensure proactive liaising with external and Internal stakeholders prior to works starting.
- Ensuring that data, reports, and presentations are compiled to effectively monitor performance and improvements.
- Responsible for gathering and collating evidence in relation to any challenges received from local authorities in relation to NRSWA and assist in the timely submission of such evidence to the required authority.
- Supporting the safe delivery of major projects and providing assurance that the supply chain is delivering against their commitments.
You will need:
- NRSWA Supervisor Qualified (Units 10-16).
- TMA and/or Chapter 8, Reinstatement and Site Management.
- Microsoft Office suite skills - Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Expertise in NRSWA and understanding of applying the regulations.
- Experience of stakeholder management and engagement.
- Experience of line management and driving performance within a team.
- Ability to develop and train team members.
- Operational and industry experience within Telecoms ideally but will consider candidates from other Utilities.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Organised problem-solving approach.
- Full Driving License.
You will receive:
- Company Car/Allowance
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Perks at work scheme
- Company Pension
Apply now and help to connect mankind to the digital era!