Back to all jobs
Lanes-I have an exciting opportunity for a Streetworks Coordinator to join them in Crawley. As a street works coordinator you will be responsible for finishing the process for Street works permits using notice management systems, ensuring compliance with NRSWA.
- Secure street works permits as per the scheduled project delivery
- Obtain permit extensions as required
- Converse with management to ensure project targets are met and inform of any complications / obstacles to delivery
- Maintain permit schedules to a high standard.
- Work with supervision and project managers to ensure works are planned accordingly.
You will need:
- Must be Street works experienced
- Previous experience within a Street works/Noticing environment essential
- NRSWA qualification preferred
- An understanding of local government and contract management
- Ability to read Civils Plans and to permit from them direct
If you are street works experienced and would like to join a great team and build a career with Lanes-I please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.