We are thrilled to offer the opportunity to join one of our established Build Partners as a Streetworks Coordinator. Oakway Ltd are a family-owned business operating in the Plymouth and Launceston area, offering both skilled and new to industry individuals the chance to join a company who truly value their employees.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individuals to join Oakway based in Launceston. You will be working alongside the Project Manager and Senior Management team to facilitate the project Coordination on this exciting new project.As a Streetworks Coordinator you will help to coordinate and allocate the work to the various field teams, ensuring all the back office functions are completed in a timely way.
- Ensuring that there is effective planning and scheduling of jobs and daily co-ordination with our Network Build Supervisors.
- Work with other members of the team to receive effective daily updates on project progress.
- Work to provide notice to the local authority for future works. (Possible Variation Submitting, coordinating & managing local authority Street Works Permits)
- Create job packs and work packages including 3rd party utility prints in a timely way.
- Submit Traffic Management Plans & TTROs when required.
- Follow current processes to ensure you are working in the best interest of the organisation.
- Various other administrative duties to support the successful daily operations.
The right candidate will need to have
- Good attention to detail and very well organised.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Good at building relationships.
- Self-motivated and can work as part of a team
- Able to manage deadlines and workloads
- Familiarity & frequent users of Microsoft Office
- NRSWA/Street Works knowledge would be preferable but not essential
- Previous relative experience in a similar role within the telecommunications/utilities industry would be considered advantageous.
- 2 week business closure at Christmas
- Team social events and activities throughout the year.
- Opportunities for progression
- All training will be provided.
- competitive salary
This is a fast paced and dynamic role and we are looking for someone who is willing to challenge themselves and become part of a great team, being involved in Oakways exciting future!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.