Lanes Infrastructure are looking for an experienced street works coordinator in Guildford. As a Street works coordinator you will co-ordinate the day-to-day works and activities that occur on the local highway network. This role is a statutory function to try to ensure the safety of the travelling public and to minimise traffic congestion on the county's network of roads.
- Finishing process for Street works permits using notice management systems, ensuring compliance with NRSWA
- Starting to Be Finishing process for FPN, Section 74, Section 72
- Raising permits directly from a Civils Plan, Plan Traffic Management.
- Maintaining accurate records of progress and completed work
- Liaising with local authorities and suppliers regarding permit compliance
You will need:
- Extensive knowledge with Symology and Street works
- Previous experience within a Street works/Noticing environment essential
- NRSWA qualification preferred
- Ability to read Civils Plans and to permit from them direct
- Extensive Knowledge of FPN's, Section 74 and Traffic Management
At Lanes nothing is more important than the health, safety and welfare of our people. We are one of the UK's fastest growing telecom's infrastructure provider, with a projected turnover in excess of £250 million, over 370 people and a network work branches across the South East.
Should this position be of interest, apply now or get in touch for more details.