GCU utilities are looking for a street works coordinator to join their team in North Tyneside. As a street works coordinator you will ensure that work scopes are appropriately planned and communicated meeting internal resourcing, NSRWA91 and client requirements.
- To accurately raise notices via Aurora system in line with NRSWA 91 requirements
- To process information from Project Planners/ Programme Managers
- To update and manage GCU Noticing Tracker (Excel) and communicate it to all relevant parties
- To actively start and close notices based on direct information from the Planner/ Programme Manager
- To create and issue DIMS Sheets with retrospective update of DIMS on Aurora
You will need:
- Working knowledge of The New Street and Road Works Act 1991 (NSRWA) and the Scottish Road Works Register (SWQR)
- Completion of Mandatory Three Modules of Aurora System Training
- Working experience of Microsoft Packages, specifically Excel
If you have the skills or would like to know more then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.