We are thrilled to offer the opportunity to join one of our established Build Partners as a Streetworks Coordinator. Oakway Ltd are a family-owned business operating in the Plymouth and Launceston area, offering both skilled and new to industry individuals the chance to join a company who truly value their employees.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual/s to join our expanding Fibre & Civil Engineering company based in Launceston. You will be working alongside the Project Manager and Senior Management team to facilitate the project Cordination on this exciting new project.As a Streetworks Coordinator you will help to coordinate and allocate the work to the various field teams, ensuring all the back office functions are completed in a timely way.
- Ensuring that there is effective planning and scheduling of jobs and daily co-ordination with our Network Build Supervisors.
- Work with other members of the team to receive effective daily updates on project progress.
- Work to provide notice to the local authority for future works. (Possible Variation Submitting, coordinating & managing local authority Street Works Permits)
- Create job packs and work packages including 3rd party utility prints in a timely way.
- Submit Traffic Management Plans & TTROs when required.
- Follow current processes to ensure you are working in the best interest of the organisation.
- Various other administrative duties to support the successful daily operations.
The right candidate will need to have
- Good attention to detail and very well organised.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Good at building relationships.
- Self-motivated and can work as part of a team
- Able to manage deadlines and workloads
- Familiarity & frequent users of Microsoft Office
- NRSWA/Street Works knowledge would be preferable but not essential
- Previous relative experience in a similar role within the telecommunications/utilities industry would be considered advantageous.
- 2 week business closure at Christmas
- Team social events and activities throughout the year.
- Opportunities for progression
- All training will be provided.
- competitive salary
This is a fast paced and dynamic role and we are looking for someone who is willing to challenge themselves and become part of a great team, being involved in Oakways exciting future!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.