IMS Scotland have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Streetworks Administrator to join their team in Glasgow. As a Streetworks Administrator you will manage the correct applications for notices and all streetworks activities including effective monitoring. You will identify and avoid any unnecessary costs that could be incurred associated with NRSWA. And produce all relevant construction information to allow for the operational delivery on site. Manage and maintain all associated documentation within IMS management system.
- Input of all notice requirements on relevant systems whilst complying with NRSWA requirements
- Monitor and maintain compliance to minimise financial risk
- Compilation and issuing of safe dig and work packs to operations
- Record progress and documentation / status on IMS database
- Coordinate closely with Surveyor / Planner
You will need:
- Streetworks and Noticing experience
- Excellent Attention to detail
- IT skills
If you are looking for a new opportunity and have experience with Streetworks then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.