We have a fantastic opportunity for a Streetworks Administrator to join the Kier team in Basingstoke or Gloucester.
Location: Gloucester office or Basingstoke office
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Salary: Up to £24k depending on experience plus benefits
In your role as a Streetworks Administrator, you will be responsible for managing the correct applications for notices and all Streetworks activities, including effective monitoring. It will be your responsibility to identify any unnecessary costs associated with NRSWA and avoid them.
- Input of all notice requirements on relevant systems whilst complying with NRSWA requirements
- Monitor and maintain compliance to minimise financial risk.
- Compilation and issuing of safe dig and work packs to operations.
- Record progress and documentation / status on the IMS database
- Coordinate closely with the Project team.
You will need:
- Strong background in administration support
- Telecoms experience would be desirable.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office/365
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Attention to detail, is essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a flourishing company that invest in you, in return for your hard work you will get a competitive salary and a benefits package that you can tailor to suit your need. You will also receive 26 day's annual leave + bank holidays which increases with length of service, a matched pension scheme from 4% - 7.5% depending on your contribution, also Kier provides an employee Share Scheme option (Sharesave and Share Incentive Plan) and many more different benefits.
If you are looking for a new opportunity then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.