As a Stores Manager working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of stores and logistics as part of a team of 4 others.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Managing a team of 3 yards people
- Being responsible for the Goods in/Goods out of the stores
- Managing stock inventory and working with suppliers
- Being responsible for stock levels
- Ensuring the timely completion of tasks
- Being responsible for all stores associated documentation
- Complying with and ensuring high levels of health and safety standards
- Managing and initiating specific improvements
- Managing staff training issues
You will need:
- Experience of working in a store environment
- Strong communication skills
- Competent with a range of Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving
This is an exciting opportunity and offers fantastic potential for growth into a Regional Logistics Manager.
Apply now and help bring Britain up to speed!
Carbon60 is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Carbon60 is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.