As a Site Supervisor working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job. You will be responsible for a variety of tasks to support the delivery of a quality FTTP network, ensuring appropriate actions are taken with contractors, compliance across the board to the SROH, NJUG guidelines and HAUC spec.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Reporting to the Project Manager and the Build Supervisors.
- Being single point of contact on all quality and build related issues and taking full ownership throughout build with the Project Managers support.
- Driving the delivery of the build programme, working with stakeholders to deliver on time, safely and to standard.
- Auditing completed works to facilitate the application for payment sign off process.
- Monitoring supplier partner coring programme.
- Managing stakeholder engagement with the Highways Authority, ensuring that statutory legislation is adhered to.
- Customer facing with regular interactions with members of the public through management of any customer complaints on the ground, working to resolve any issues in a timely manner.
- Responsibility for assurance across quality and Health & Safety standards to ensure they are being applied by the contractor.
- Supporting the Project Manager in providing Quality Compliance throughout the delivery process, ensuring quality is in place and maintained during delivery.
- Ensuring Site Supervisor to Gang ratio is correct.
- Ensuring adequate sample inspections for submitted and agreed milestones are taken across the build to ensure build measurements correlate to invoice submissions as required by the Project Manager
- Supporting the network access team in their roles to determine the best resolution for access issues
- Producing and managing snagging lists through to completion.
You will need:
You are ambitious, an expert in your field with the tenacity to succeed. You will be able to demonstrate the essential criteria whilst bringing your own passion and ideas.
Essential skills & qualifications
- Good communication skills and ability to build rapport with multiple stakeholders.
- Delivering to pre-defined project schedules.
- Subcontractor management in the field (both Civils and Fibre).
- Good understanding of way leaves.
- Local authority stakeholder management.
- Civils supervision & auditing.
- NRSWA tickets (all modules).
- The interpretation of core testing results.
- Understand and interpret risk assessments & method statements.
- Have an awareness of construction design management regulation.
Apply now and help bring Britain up to speed!