As a Site Operations Manager working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Being an integral part of the Callan Connect site Team.
- Will have multiple line management responsibilities:
- Transport Management
- Plant Management
- Vehicle Engineers/Fitters
- Yard supervisors and workers
- Health and Safety
- Supporting the teams on their day-to-day activities.
- Direct management of those in line management to include workflow management, sickness and absence, development etc
- Will own and drive compliance and health and safety in the work environment.
- Creating and managing a dashboard of delivery across the Operation.
- Creating and developing operational processes and implement governance standards for our sites.
- Attending supplier meetings where necessary.
- Working with the Commercial and Reporting Teams to ensure stock management levels are always what is needed for the build.
- Supporting the supply chain process on escalations/delays etc.
You will need:
- At least 10 years' experience working and managing operations and multiple roles within the industry.
- Exceptional people management skills and evidence of this.
- Managing multiple areas is a key part of this role and candidates will need to evidence how they have done this in previous roles.
- Transport Management experience and Managers CPC would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong IT/MS Excel skills.
- Competitive rate of pay
- 28 days holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Access to a contributory pension scheme, development & training
Apply now and help to connect mankind to the digital era!
Carbon60 is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Carbon60 is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.