Job Title: Site Agent
Reports to: Project Manager
Responsible for All Operatives and the Diamond Trenching Team Leader
Levels of Authority: As designated by Project Manager
Main Function of the Role:
To supervise teams and operatives executing activities on behalf of Ociusnet. Monitoring that performance meets recognised standards in line with contract service level agreements, quality and compliance with essential health and safety provisions.
- To ensure that teams have appropriate vehicles, equipment stores and skills to perform allocated work.
- To perform fluidity tasks to ensure work can be executed on time and without issue
- To liaise with customers, clients, local authorities and other interested third parties regarding past, present or future works
- To liaise with the Ociusnet Project Team
- To update OciusX with accurate picture of the works complete, in real time.
- To provide sufficient and timely supervision, assessment and coaching to ensure gangs are performing to agreed production levels.
- To perform quality checks in line with contract specification and contract statement of requirements
- Understand and have experience of Streetworks (excavation, backfill and reinstatement)
- Have the skills and confidence to supervise, coach and coordinate site tasks and requirements
- Have the ability to enter data into OciusX system via tablet/iPad
- Have a basic knowledge of a FTTP fibre network
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.