Novo Technologies has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated SHEQ (Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality) Site assurance auditor to be part of a team delivering fibre to homes across the North East. As a SHEQ site assurance auditor will be part of our compliance team and provide focus in all areas of our project assurance auditing processes, ensuring we achieve regulatory, legislation and customer compliance service level, KPI and legal requirements.
You will be responsible for preparing and carryout out site audits with the North East, coordinating and supporting the business in fulfilling its Construction design management regulatory and other statutory duties. You will be based in the main office in Newcastle upon Tyne.You will be expected to dedicate the majority of your time within the field auditing street works construction sites.
- Undertake weekly Health Safety Environmental site assurance audits of no less than 50% of the deployed Gangs.
- Undertake weekly Quality site assurance and sampling audits for Street works Civils and Reinstatement, Overhead and underground cabling and Cabinets & Chambers
- Monitor and ensure that the compliance audit programme is completed to plan; that the findings of audits are documented; and those non-conformance's/actions are assigned to relevant managers and staff.
- Monitor and ensure the timely completion of non-conformance's/actions arising from SHEQ compliance audits reporting progress to the Compliance managers
- Report on the levels of performance to enable Directors to review the effectiveness of current SHEQ arrangements.
You will need:
- Working within the telecommunications and or utility sectors- in particular activities involving working at height, street works and civils.
- NEBOSH Higher certification/NEBOSH Environmental - Desirable
- Technical Member (Tech IOSH)
- NRSWA- Supervisor
- Full Driving License
If you would like to know more or have the skills then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.