We are thrilled to offer the opportunity to join one of our established Build Partners Kier as a SHE Advisor coviering the Worcester, Gloucester and Cheltenham area. You will ensure the highest possible standards of SHEA responsibility are implemented across the business and ensuring there is a consistent approach across all the Telecoms activity.
- Actively promote Safety, Health, and Welfare, leading and setting a good example to other employees and stakeholders.
- Work closely with the operational teams in carrying out their roles and SHE responsibilities.
- Provide timely and effective operational SHE supports and advice to the business unit.
- Assist the operational teams in developing Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work.
- Conduct regular and robust health and safety Inspections & Audits.
- Ensure all accidents, incidents and near misses are reported quickly and are also effectively investigated, contributing to Incident Review Boards and Incident Review Panels.
- Ensure operational compliance to approved SHE procedures.
- Ensure that all SHE reporting requirements are provided accurately and in a timely
We are seeking candidates who have:
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- NEBOSH Certificate (preferably Construction) or equivalent.
- Membership of relevant professional institution (e.g. TechIOSH or above).
- Experience working in a health & safety role
- Three years practical H&S experience (desirable)
- Experience of working in utilities. (desirable)
This is a great opportunity to join a flourishing company, you will receive 26 day's annual leave + bank holidays, a competitive salary, a matched pension scheme from 4% - 7.5% depending on your contribution, also Kier provides an employee Share Scheme option (Share save and Share Incentive Plan).
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.