As a SHE Administrator, you will be reporting to SHE Manager. You will assist the team in ensuring that the highest possible standards of SHE responsibility are implemented across the business. You will assist the SHE team to develop a consistent approach across the contract.
The role is central to the information and data that is collected and shared throughout the business. These include all information relating to accidents and incidents statistics, investigation reports, inspections, and audits.
Your day to day will include:
- Actively promote Safety, Health, and Welfare, leading and setting a good example to other employees and stakeholders.
- Ensure all accidents, incidents and near misses are reported quickly within the Kier system and Client systems.
- Implement the integrated management system (IMS)
- Maintain close liaison with Environmental, Assurance, and Occupational Health Teams.
- Compile SHE monthly reports based on data submissions.
This role of SHE Administrator is great for you if:
- Administration Background
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft 365, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous experience in working with accident/incident databases and collation of board reports for management.
- Working knowledge of ISO 45001, ISO 14001, and ISO 9001 Standards.
This is a great opportunity to join a flourishing company, you will receive 26 day's annual leave + bank holidays, a competitive salary, a matched pension scheme from 4% - 7.5% depending on your contribution, also Kier provides an employee Share Scheme option (Share save and Share Incentive Plan)And so much more!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.