Senior Quantity Surveyor
United Living are looking for a skilled quantity surveyor to join their team. as a quantity surveyor you will be the commercial lead on projects and be responsible for the commercial success of the projects whilst adhering to commercial administration procedures. To promote and deliver a collaborative environment with both the client and throughout the management of the subcontract / supply chain accounts.
- Negotiate the terms and conditions of subcontracts
- Management and payment of specialist subcontracts and key suppliers
- Ensure compliance with the contract terms, conditions, rights and obligations of the contract.
- Coordinate any changes or amendments that may occur over the course contract, following the change process in accordance with this NEC 3/4 Option A & C contract.
You will need:
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or similar commercial related course
- Professional membership of appropriate body
- Industry experience
- Experience of a senior commercial role
United Living Infrastructure Services is made up of our three subsidiaries, United Living Energy Limited, United Living Water Limited and United Living Fixed Line Telecoms. U
If you are a skilled quantity surveyor or would like to know more then apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.