IMS Scotland have an exciting opportunity for an experience Senior civils supervisor to join their team in Clydebank. As a senior civils supervisor you will ensure all post installation/as-built documents are completed and checked in accordance with the conditions of the project and client requirements. You'll have a track record of supervising Utilities and should be NRSWA qualified.
- Update daily/weekly reports and review against the project delivery milestones, highlighting any risks to the Build Manager
- Consult with the Highways Department, Local Authorities and other Utilities companies
- Ensure site-specific method statements and risk assessments in place
- Deputise for the Build Manager at Local Authority Highways/Roads and client meetings
You will need:
- OSP Telecoms Network Build experience
- An understanding of method statements and risk assessments
- Working knowledge of CDM Regulations
- An understanding of the New Roads & Street works Act 1991 (NRSWA)
- A full driving licence plus IOSH managing safety or SMSTS
If you have the skills and experience, or would like to know more then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.