United Living are looking for a senior civils supervisor to work on their build in Sunderland. As your role as a senior civils supervisor you will be responsible for the day-to-day Supervision of The Civils Teams on the fixed line telecoms.
The individual will have responsibility for site management, ensuring the clients requirements are met whilst working in line with the company health & safety, quality and customer satisfaction. You'll have a track record of supervising Utilities and should be NRSWA qualified with Highways experience. You'll also need to be highly self-motivated with the passion and drive to succeed, as well as an excellent communicator with the ability to negotiate outcomes that mitigate project risks. You'll also need;
- Coach and support colleagues, ensuring any blocker's to the plan are highlighted and escalated
- Conduct site audits using iAuditor across a minimum of 50% of deployed gangs
- Update daily/weekly reports and review against the project delivery milestones, highlighting any risks to the Build Manager
- Ensure all post installation/as-built documents are completed and checked in accordance with the conditions of the project and client requirements
- Deputise for the Build Manager at Local Authority Highways/Roads and client meetings
You will need:
- OSP Telecoms Network Build experience
- Fibre Optics Splicing & OTDR / ILM testing experience
- Knowledge of Blown and Traditional Cable installation techniques
- An understanding of the New Roads & Street works Act 1991 (NRSWA)
- A full driving licence plus IOSH managing safety or SMSTS
United Living Infrastructure Services is made up of our three subsidiaries, United Living Energy Limited, United Living Water Limited and United Living Fixed Line Telecoms. United Living Energy is a UK gas and energy engineering specialist offering design, build and maintenance on critical national infrastructure for the UK gas asset owners. United Living Water Limited provide a comprehensive range of water infrastructure services covering all aspects of pipeline networks including investigation, design, planning infrastructure maintenance, mains rehabilitation, new connections, metering and repairs. United Living Fixed Line Telecoms provide construction of networks including cabling, splicing and testing on networks.
If you have the skills or would like to know more then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.