Back to all jobs
Lanes Infrastructure have an exciting opportunity for a scheduler to join their team in Guildford. In your role as a Scheduler you will be part of the team responsible for scheduling field staff and providing any administrative support.
- Allocating all works associated within service level agreements and as promised to the customer.
- Ensuring all work is allocated to Field Staff to enable KPI's, Customer promises and productivity targets to be met and customers are updated where delays occur.
- Liaising with other departments updating on current live jobs
- Giving assistance, support, and guidance on all customer related issues as they arise
- Processing daily reports for client's needs
You will need:
- Previous scheduling experience
- Planning experience
- Experience within utilities or similar sector.
Lanes Infrastructure are one of the UK's fastest growing telecoms infrastructure provider
If you have the skills and would like to know more about this exciting opportunity then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.