- Location Guildford
- Job Type Permanent
- Salary £30000 - £40000 per annum
- Reference BBBH32292_1659107437
Lanes Infrastructure are looking for a safety and business manager to join them in Guildford. As a safety and business manager you will make sure that Lanes remain compliant from a legislative regulatory perspective and to enhance the collaboration of the senior management team, in our efforts to achieve ISO accreditation in the areas of health and safety, quality, business continuity and environmental protection.
The Safety and Business Systems manager must ensure that all relevant; policies, procedures, risk assessments, method statements, guidance documents and management systems are in place for all business undertakings. You will work closely with the department managers to ensure that their activities are documented and auditable.
* Maintaining and building health, safety, quality, business continuity and environmental management systems to help prevent business interruption incidents or legislative breaches from arising.
* Supporting HSQE team to fulfil their requirements and providing information and documentation as necessary to facilitate this.
* The identification and management of organisational risks and opportunities for continuous improvement in relation to Management Systems.
* Responsible for internal communication in relation to management system requirements, including any required training to obtain team buy in and support.
* Leading on rigorous exercising and testing of company plans or manuals; specifically testing of the ongoing adequacy of the company Business Continuity and emergency plans.
You will need:
- ISO Implementer Qualification
- NEBOSH or equivalent level 3 safety qualification
- ISO Auditing Qualification
- Full UK driver's Licence
At the Lanes Infrastructure nothing is more important than the health, safety and welfare of their people. If you have the skills and experience implementing and auditing ISO standards or would like to know more then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.