£45,000 - £50,000
My client, Telelink, part of CityFibre contract has an opening for an experienced reinstatement supervisor based out of Southend-on-Sea, to help projects in the local area.
As Reinstatement supervisor, you will be responsible for the workforce comprising of black & white top reinstatement teams, newly laid reinstatement and clearing reinstatement defects.
- In-depth understanding of civils works reinstatement practices
- Manage and plan the reinstatement of excavations
- Control of costs - manpower, material, and plant Carry out regular site audits,
- inspections, and plant checks
- Ensure the quality of work is maintained to NRSWA standard
- Daily measurements of reinstated surfaces for tarmac
- Be able to plan works accordingly
- Attendance of council meetings to discuss reinstatement requirements
- Will be responsible for clearance on sites post reinstatement
- NRSWA Supervisor ticket
- Previous experience in reinstatement supervisor in a similar environment (water,
- gas, telecoms)
- Knowledge of HSEQ, CDM, NSWRA etc. Site Management Safety Training
- (SMSTS), SEATs, confined space qualifications and valid CSCS cards would be an advantage
- Extensive knowledge of the new roads & street works act 1991;
- In depth knowledge of hauc sroh specification
- Extensive knowledge of the traffic management act 2004;
- Flexible working where possible.
- 23 days Holiday
- Hotel + Up to £25/night for overnight business trip food allowance
- Access to Pool vehicle for business trips, expense mileage or company vehicle depending on the role
- Death in service 4 x Annual salary
- Benefit hub and Cash Plan scheme
- Pension Plan - (Employee) Contribution 5%, (Employer) Contribution 3%
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.