Back to all jobs
GCU Utilities are looking for a Reinstatement Supervisor to join their team in Glasgow. As a Reinstatement Supervisor you will manage and oversee the day-to-day operational duties of reinstatement operatives, ensuring a scheduled programme of work is delivered on time in a safe and compliant manner.
- Management and supervision of all reinstatement operative
- Support in the delivery of the business KPI's and aiming to continuing to improve supplier performance
- To build and maintain a working relationship with senior management within GCU and the client
- Monitor the correct recording and reporting of work, measure the effectiveness and productivity of resources on regular basis
- Ensuring all work is reinstated within standard, you will need to adhere to permits and their conditions/ opening notices/ Local Authority requirements and that the Highway Authorities and Utilities Committee
You will need:
- Reinstatement experience
- Previous experience of working as a Supervisor
- NRSWA ticket
If you have the experience and skills please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.