- Location Crawley
- Job Type Permanent
- Salary £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Reference BBBH31475_1669306307
Lanes are looking for an reinstatement supervisor in Crawley. The role of the supervisors it to provide supervision and front-line guidance to ensure correct and safe working methods are maintained by all field operatives.
* Ensure teams have completed all pre work paperwork & Activities
* Arranging work to ensure adequate time and resource are available to all teams to facilitate safe working.
* Auditing/inspecting teams to ensure safety compliance.
* Completing service strike flash reports and gathering all required imagery to facilitate investigation by the HSEQ team.
* Taking statements and gathering information in the event of an incident or near miss.
You will need
- NRSWA Supervisors Ticket
- ISOH Managing Safely
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Experience in leading gangs
At Lanes, Their strength is their people, and systems. With regular investments into back-office infrastructure and fleet of vehicles they ensure to be at the forefront of innovation. What sets Lanes apart from others is the focus on safety, quality, and fulfilment of promises.
If this role is the role for you or you would like to know more please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.