- Location Crawley
- Job Type Permanent
- Salary £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Reference BBBH31475_1658762922
Lanes are looking for an reinstatement supervisor in Crawley.
The role of the supervisors it to provide supervision and front-line guidance to ensure correct and safe working methods are maintained by all field operatives.
* Ensure teams have completed all pre work paperwork & Activities
* Arranging work to ensure adequate time and resource are available to all teams to facilitate safe working.
* Auditing/inspecting teams to ensure safety compliance.
* Completing service strike flash reports and gathering all required imagery to facilitate investigation by the HSEQ team.
* Taking statements and gathering information in the event of an incident or near miss.
You will need
- NRSWA Supervisors Ticket
- ISOH Managing Safely
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Experience in leading gangs
If this role is the role for you or you would like to know more please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.