Civils Operative (Reinstatement)
Hours of Work: 40 Hours/Per Week
Contract Type: Fixed Term
As a Civil Operative working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job. you will be responsible for the permanent reinstatement of excavations in highways, footways and other hard paved areas. As a Reinstatement Operative, you will work as part of a two-person team carrying out a variety of reinstatements to local authority standards.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Reinstatement in the highways and complying with NRSWA.
- Installing new duct work and chambers.
- Clearing blockages.
- Complying with Specification for Reinstatement of Openings in Highways (SROH).
- Communicating with internal and external customers and maintaining a positive, professional image of the Company.
You will need to:
- Hold a full UK driving licence for at least 12 months with no more than 6 points on your licence.
- Hold valid NRSWA street works Operative units 1 to 9 .
- Be competent in the use of mechanical Civils equipment.
- Be conversant with risk assessments and hazard identification and have a strong focus on Health and Safety practices.
Apply now and help bring Britain up to speed!