Back to all jobs
GCU Utilities are looking for a Reinstatement Manager to join them in North Tyneside. As a Reinstatement Manager will effectively manage and oversee the day-to-day operational duties of reinstatement operatives, ensuring a scheduled programme of work is delivered on time in a safe and compliant manner.
- Management and supervision of all reinstatement operatives
- Support in the delivery of the business KPI's and aiming to continuing to improve supplier performance
- Order materials/plant/transport etc as required for field resources to undertake their role
- To ensure resource capacity matches workload
- To measure and record work undertaken daily
You will need:
- Previous experience of working as a Supervisor
- NRSWA ticket
- Full UK drivers licence
Please apply now if you have the skills or would like to know more!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.